We are proud to offer individual support grants as part of our mission to provide more opportunities and activities for the youth in the Bahamas. This means that you may fill out and email in a grant form if you know a child, teen, or young adult who needs financial help to take part in a significant opportunity or needs help to purchase a necessary item.
Examples of potential grants (Not limited to this list)
– To help fund participation in an international sporting event
– To allow a child to take part in a certain summer camp
– To purchase textbooks or other necessary learning materials
– To help fund a necessary health device or medication
– To support a child/family by assisting in providing hygiene products
– To assist in providing groceries for a limited time to a family in extraordinary circumstances
To apply, please fill out the downloadable form and email it back to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lend a Hand Bahamas sponsored Jasmine to compete in the T Bird Flyers Track and Field Club: AAU Track Championships in Orlando, FL on July 13-23, 2015. She managed to place 8th out of 200 other competitors and has since then continued her success by placing 1st in many other track meets around Nassau.